Cytoxaline in combination with 5-Fluorouracil and Folinic acid is indicated for:
• The adjuvant treatment of colon cancer stage III (Dukes’ Stage C) after complete resection of primary tumor,
• The treatment of metastatic colorectal cancer.
Cytokar is indicated for:
• Ovarian carcinoma of epithelial origin,
• Small cell bronchial carcinoma,
• Squamous cell carcinoma of the upper aerodigestive tract.
Cytocis is indicated for:
• Testicular cancers, • Ovarian cancers,
• Head and neck cancers, • Esophageal cancer,
• Cervical cancer, • Endometrial cancers,
• Bladder cancer, • Squamous cell cancers.
Cisplatin is typically used in polychemotherapy in combination with other antineoplastic drugs.
Cytobicine is indicated for:
• Breast carcinomas,
• Ovarian cancers,
• Malignant non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, Hodgkin’s disease,
• Microcellular lung cancers,
• Soft tissue sarcomas,
• Cancer of the esophagus, stomach, pancreas, hepatocellular cancers,
• Squamous cell carcinoma of the ear, nose and throat sphere.
Cytodox is indicated for:
• Breast cancer,
• Sarcomas of bones and soft tissues,
• hodgkin’ disease, non-Hodgkin lymphoma,
• Solid tumors of the child,
• Lung cancer,
• Acute and chronic leukemias,
• Bladder, ovarian, stomach cancers.
Cytoflu is indicated for:
• Advanced Digestive adenocarcinomas,
• Colorectal Cancers after resection adjuvant,
• Breast adenocarcinomas after locoregional treatment or during relapse,
• Ovarian adenocarcinomas,
• Squamous cell carcinomas of the upper aerodigestive tract and esophagus.
Cytogem is indicated for:
• Non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), alone or together with cisplatin,
• Pancreatic cancer,
• Breast cancer, together with paclitaxel,
• Ovarian cancer, together with carboplatin,
• Bladder cancer, together with cisplatin.
Cytopaxel is indicated for:
• Ovarian carcinoma,
• Breast carcinoma,
• Advanced non-small cell lung carcinoma,
• AIDS-related Kaposi’s sarcoma.
Cytotere is indicated for:
• Breast Cancer,
• Localy advanced or metastatic NSCLC
• Prostate cancer,
• Upper aerodigestive tract cancer,
• Gastric cancer.
Cytotecan is indicated for:
• Advanced colorectal cancers